Care Home Vacancy jobs
- The main purpose of this position is to ensure the requirements of our customers (hospitals and home care patients) are met in an accurate and timely manner for…
- The ideal applicant will be required to carry out personal cares, housework, community access time and liaise with other members of our healthcare team.
- These values together with our commitment to building the very best home and providing the very best care for our residents is something we truly believe in and…
- As a Registered Nurse you will provide a broad range of care to clients in their own home such as:
- Cardiothoracic care post-surgery and the methadone programme.
- Have had NZ experience in eldercare, rest home/hospitals.
- Have experience in personal cares, manual handling and using hoists.
- We would love to hear from you:
- The Canterbury DHB believes that diversity and inclusion is key to ensure we deliver the best care for our diverse population.
- Our Purpose: Why we do it.
- Angie at Carejobz is recruiting 2 Nurses for our client who own rest home/hospital level care facilities in Christchurch and Rangiora.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.