Care Home Vacancy jobs
- This vacancy is for our home and community services in Hamilton, Thames and Whakatane supporting clients in these locations their own homes.
- Empathy and willingness to support people with their personal cares, such as bathing, dressing and toileting.
- Experience supporting people with disabilities and…
- A high standard of responsive, client centered care and support.
- This could be your opportunity to work closer to home.
- A clear Ministry of Justice check.
- In addition you will be required to drive the care home van transporting residents as a part of the activities programme and to transport residents for other…
- Renal Transport Drivers are responsible for providing safe and comfortable transfer for all clients and the highest possible standards of patient care.
- This vacancy is for our high needs child based in their own home situated in Morrinsville who requires support to do his complex cares; including feeding via a…
- The care home provides dementia & psychogeriatric level care for up to 100 residents in comfortable and safe surroundings.
- What can Bupa provide you?
- A supportive environment in a well-appointed care home environment.
- Enthusiasm, care and passion for making a difference to residents.
- What Bupa is looking for?
- The Rainbow Place team work alongside other health professionals involved in the care of the child/young person, providing skilled paediatric palliative care…
- We care about every detail.
- You'll work for the developer, designer, builder and operator, so you can focus on delivering the best home for our residents.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.