Care Home Vacancy jobs
You refined by:
- The Community Nursing Service - Hamilton nursing team provides specialist community palliative care to patients and their family/whanau in their home, working…
- We love sharing home-cooked meals during monthly shared lunches, where we relax and have a bit of a laugh together.
- Social Worker - Tokoroa – Oranga Tamariki.
- You will have excellent communication skills in order to effectively liaise with patients, their Whanau and other health care professionals.
- Keeping the kids entertained and happy till their parents get home.
- This employer requires a friendly and reliable person to take care of and tutor their 9-year…
- Bupa Care Homes provide a great home for people we care for offering: comfort, safety & friendship.
- We have a strong commitment to taking care of the lives in…
- The option to work from home may be available at some point.
- You will be working with the business owner and another student web developer that will take care…
- Pick up kids from school or meet kids at home.
- One Week – Monday – Wednesday 3-5.30pm, for four children: 2 x 12year olds, 2 x 7year olds.
- We provide assessment, treatment and intervention to clients both in ward settings as well as in their home environment.
- What we can offer you:
- The START programme provides rehabilitation programmes to clients in their own home for up to six weeks post discharge from hospital and is supported by health…
- The Rainbow Place team work alongside other health professionals involved in the care of the child/young person, providing skilled paediatric palliative care…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.