Care Home Vacancy jobs
You refined by:
- In these instances your transport from our home will be organised for you.
- You will become fully confident in all aspects of the child's care and routines.
- General entertainment/care of children.
- The job would need collecting from local school and bringing home for afternoon tea.
- May 1st, 18th, 19th and 26th.
- Bring home and preparing afternoon tea.
- Are you looking for 2 great kids to take care of 3 days a week?
- The role is Monday Tuesday & Friday from 3pm until 6pm ,…
- On a Tuesday and Thursday I generally pick up my son on my way home, arriving about 5.30pm.
- We are looking for someone to help with afterschool care for our…
Napier, Hawke's Bay
- Caring for them at our home or doing an activity.
- Nanny needed for G6 and G3 for after school / kindy care for 2 days per week - flexible which days.
- Our family is looking for someone to care for our two boys (8 and 5 years old) each Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday from 3.00pm to 6.00pm.
- Duties include, picking up either the younger 2 children from their respective school/kindy, the older children catch a bus home and arrive home at 4.15pm.
Te Awamutu, Waikato
- Basic household support as possible around care of children.
- This role will be part of our home-based programme.
- Full licence required and reliable own car.
Haumoana, Hawke's Bay
- This role will be part of our home-based progarmme.
- Full time care to assist Mum with weaning an 11 month old active boy in the short term.
- Dinner preparation for kids and taking care of them until the parents are home.
- Monday - Friday, 7:30am - 8:45am and 3:00pm - 7:00/9:00pm.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.