Care Home Vacancy jobs
You refined by:
Registered Nurse (undo)
- The Community Nursing Service - Hamilton nursing team provides specialist community palliative care to patients and their family/whanau in their home, working…
- These range from lifestyle villages, rest homes, and hospitals.
- As one of New Zealand's leading senior healthcare providers in the industry, Oceania Group has…
- Enthusiasm, care and passion for making a difference to residents.
- In New Zealand, Bupa supports thousands of residents and customers through a range of health…
- For a registered nurse role in the aged care sector - it simply doesn't get better than this.
- Working across every level of care, you'll gain more clinical…
- Elizabeth Knox Home and Hospital is an Eden Alternative home transforming care for elders and younger people with physical disability.
- We genuinely care about our staff and their development and that's a motto we all live by.
- Flexibility to work around other commitments and the ability to chose…
Auckland City, Auckland
$23 - $40 an hour
- Home health: 1 year (Preferred).
- Harmony care is looking for experienced nurses to be part of their team.
- Current Annual Practicing Certificate (APC) with the…
North Shore City, Auckland
- New Zealand aged care experience.
- Coordinate and lead a dedicated loyal care team.
- Enjoy supporting residents living in their chosen home.
- What you have to do:
We have removed 12 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.