- Hi , this is a caregiver job for a 21 year old autistic boy in Manurewa at his dads work.
- Supervising at his dads workplace to do some basic office work.
- We are looking for a reliable person to look after our 5 year old daughter before school on week days.
- You would need to work 7am to 9am.
- We are looking for a caring female student to provide support for a female.
- These are the shifts available:
- The role is for 8.30am - 5pm, Thursday and Fridays.
Glen Eden, Auckland
Remote work available
- This employer is looking for a responsible, honest, respectful and caring person to support a disabled adult with autism in Glen Eden.
- The employer is a disabled woman who lives on her own - she is looking for 2-3 students (preferably female) to be part of a small team to work with her.
- Good Interpersonal Skills: Outstanding communication skills, capable of building rapport with children, caregivers, school personnel and other Kelly Club staff.
- We are looking for Female Caregiver for our young daughter with behavioural difficulties.
- The job will be mainly for weekends from 7 PM onwards.
- As such one of the available rolls is with our fiercely independent young female Cerebral Palsy client who is looking for an amazing male or female caregiver…
- You would participate in caregiver education, checking.
- Castlewood has a job share vacancy (Mon to Fri) up to 20.
- With current NZ Practising Certi?cate.
We have removed 2 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.