Caregiver Full Time jobs
- The ability remain calm at these times is essential.
- Take her to after school swimming lessons ( if you have your own car and a full driver’s license -…
- Whether you want part-time or full-time hours, YOU CHOOSE!
- Your tasks will cover personal hygiene care, assisting at meal times and cleaning duties.
- She needs people to meet her personal care support needs, help with managing her home and courtyard garden, and to assist her from time to time with getting out…
- We are charged with leading the education sector in ensuring that children and young people with additional learning needs are supported to achieve their full…
- This is a full time position, walking distance to local reserves for fresh air and a spot of sunshine.
- This position will be responsible for managing a team of…
- Although this position in based in Whakatane, at times you may be required to work across the wider Bay of Plenty-Waiariki region.
- What can we offer you?
- A clean full drivers license is required.
- Other light household duties from time to time (like helping the boys put things in the dishwasher after snack,…
- Own vehicle with full NZ drivers’ licence.
- If you’re an experienced caregiver with:
- We are looking for switched on caregivers, who can support her in her daily…
Presbyterian Support Southland
- This opportunity is a full-time, permanent position (40 hours per week), based in the Invercargill area.
- A current full clean New Zealand drivers licence.
- A full and current driver's licence is essential as travel is required; although this position in based in Tauranga you may be required at times to work across…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.