Casual jobs in Auckland Airport, Auckland
- We require an intelligent, tidy and hard working person to assist in cutting up and packaging advertising materials for dispatch .
Auckland Airport, Auckland
- Come and join us as a Sales Consultant (casual) where you will get a chance to work in a rewarding role within a diverse team with dynamic strengths that shares…
- We are Number One Shoes, a proudly iconic NZ retail business offering fashion-affordable footwear.
- We're all about diversity.
- Eyeing up a particular pair?
- Wage: Depends on experience, ability to increase with progression.
- Our main aim is to simply create memorable experiences for everyone who has a bit (or a lot)…
- Supportive team culture and environment.
- Exposure to more than just a stock room.
- Sephora Oceania is a division of LVMH- Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton and our aim…
- This is a casual position - with Saturday and Sunday shifts.
- Are you a caring and organised person who loves to support others?
- In this role you will:
- Are you ready to join our team at our Dotti store, Onehunga as a Part Time Sales Assistant?
- *The hours required for this role are Monday 11 - 4, Thursday 4 - 7,…
- These are casual positions available providing an opportunity to work in an incredibly rewarding environment, with our wonderful residents.
Mount Wellington, Auckland
- Part-time Checkout Operators are needed in this busy and large hardware store located in Mt Wellington.
- You will be needed ASAP and required to work on Saturday…
- We are looking for casual workers that are:
- If you are looking for casual work from 3-5 days a week and love working with children these roles are ideal.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.