Casual jobs in Eastland, Auckland
- As a team member you will:
- Manage and run your rostered shift and lead team members.
- Manage all aspects shift operation - Food preparation, maintain standards,…
- Primarily caring for children between 5 & 11 years of age for both casual and permanent part time positions.
- Times are 3pm to 6pm .
- We are looking for Christmas Casual Sales Associates for our Auckland City Store .
- During this time, you may have the opportunity to work up to 40 hours per…
- We are looking for people to fill the casual fixed term positions of harvesting/processing plot workers and pulling out tassels of our female rows.
- We are looking for a skilled accounting clerk to perform a variety of accounting, book keeping and financial tasks.
- Reconcile accounts in a timely manner.
- The purpose of this role is to provide on the job support and undertake various general duties related to preparation work for Vehicles and Boats.
- However, there may the possibility of ongoing casual work throughout the year for the right person.
- We are looking for some physically fit, positive, reliable…
- Hours of work are casual, as and when required, across 7 days per week.
- We’re the world’s leading Food-service Company, providing food and support services…
- This is a Casual role.
- We have an exciting opportunity for a passionate, enthusiastic and energetic Lounge Assistant to provide incomparable service to the…
- Looking for some casual work in January and February – with the potential option for ongoing work.
- The New Zealand chapter of an international honour society is…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.