Casual jobs in Eastland, Auckland
New Lynn, Auckland
- SALES & SERVICE - MERCHANDISE - LOSS PREVENTION - OFFICE ADMINISTRATION - STORE RECEIVING.
- At Farmers, we are always on the lookout for talented individuals…
- Wage: Depends on experience, ability to increase with progression.
- Locations available: Westfield St Lukes.
- In fact, it’s everyone we work with.
- Due to increasing roll numbers, we have an opportunity for an educator to work with us in our Juniors room, Casual, part time or full time considered.
- If you get a kick out of meeting people, have the gift of the gab and enjoy getting out and about - have we got a gig for you!
- You'll play a key role.
- Technology is the future of everything!
- So come and join us as we create it!
- We have a Full Time opening in our store at Sylvia Park!
- What's in it for you?
- We are looking for casual workers that are:
- If you are looking for casual work from 3-5 days a week and love working with children these roles are ideal.
East Tamaki, 2013
- Need hard working Devanning Staff for casual shifts in East Tamaki and Highbrook.
- We are looking for responsible casual workers for immediate start.
- If you are looking for casual work from 3-5 days a week and love working with children these…
- Operating since 1976 and with over 170 stores across Australia, New Zealand and Singapore (and growing!), Bed Bath N’ Table is a true Australian owned business…
New Zealand Racing Board (NZRB)
Auckland City, Auckland
- We are currently looking for two new team members to join our casual pool of employees within our Media & International team in the role of Retail Audio Mixers.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.