You refined by:
- Work type: Fixed Term - Full-time.
- Categories: Asphalt Manufacturing/Laboratories, Engineering (all disciplines).
- To be successful in this role you will:
New Plymouth, Taranaki
- Learns how to forecast chemical and casing equipment requirements such that orders are placed in sufficient time for deliveries to meet forecasted job dates.
- Learning various mechanical and chemical methods of protein separation.
- Do you have production process experience?
- What’s in it for you?
- Some solid experience in manufacturing, preferably in bituminous or chemical production.
- Work type: Full Time - Permanent.
- Performing standard operating procedures and receiving chemicals.
- Watercare Services Limited is principally responsible for supplying the Auckland region with…
- Knowledge on chemical plant process & operations is preferred.
- The Kinleith Mill Chemical Plant Business Unit is looking for a suitably motivated and versatile…
Wellington City, Wellington
- Ensure correct handling of chemicals and equipment as per manufacturers instructions.
- Part Time (Minimum 8 hours).
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Great opportunity to join a global Pharma.
- Two (2) Fixed-Term Contract positions until Dec 2024.
- To be based at Upper Hutt, NZ.
- Become part of an award-winning aged care business.
- Work in a supportive and fun team.
- Browns Bay, North Shore location.
- Eligibility to work in NZ.
- The project involves a number of upgrades and installations of new large steel diameter pipework, pump station upgrades and a complete overhaul of the sites…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.