- Knowledge of the Kraft chemical pulping process and liner board production.
- A tertiary qualification in process/chemical engineering, chemistry or equivalent…
- Surface Finishing preparation (plastic media and chemical coating removal, pre-treating surfaces, corrosion control).
- Military Field Skills and Weapon Training.
- Scion specialises in research, science and technology development for the forestry industry, wood products and wood-derived materials and chemicals.
Wellington Southern Community Laboratory (Healthsc...
Wellington City, Wellington
- TYPE OF POSITION: Specialist(s).
- LOCATION COUNTRY: Wellington - New Zealand.
- COMPANY NAME: Wellington Southern Community Laboratory (Healthscope New Zealand).
- We work across a range of markets including, food & beverage, mining & metals, oil & gas, chemical production and pulp & paper to investigate your options,…
- Depth of experience and understanding of the specialty materials, plastics, or chemical industries, including knowledge of customers.
- In this position you will:
- Become part of an award-winning aged care business.
- Work in a supportive and fun team.
- Browns Bay, North Shore location.
- Eligibility to work in NZ.
- The position is based in our retail store and in addition to serving customers will involve testing pool water samples, recommending the appropriate products,…
- Using two chemicals to separate water from the latex.
- This would suit anyone looking to get into the chemical industry, make contacts with two formulating…
- Our manufacturing and distribution sites in Auckland and Christchurch (and satellite sites scattered across the country) cover a vast product portfolio,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.