City Care jobs
- Health Care Assistant - Theatres - Auckland City Hospital.
- Are you interested in becoming a Health Care Assistant working in our busy Operating Theatres?
- A passion for providing excellent customer care.
- Patient Administration Coordinator - Cancer and Blood Scheduling, Cancer and Blood Service, Auckland City…
- Our Healthcare Assistants are an integral part of our service delivering quality care.
- A typical day can involve assisting with patient care; such as personal…
- Great opportunity to bring your care and commitment to our teams striving to improve health outcomes for New Zealand families.
- Auckland DHB is the largest teaching hospital in New Zealand and we aspire to provide the highest standards of patient care and staff engagement which is…
- The Cardiology Department, Cardiac Services, is seeking an experienced administrator with excellent customer care, time management and coordination skills to…
- As the Research Nurse, you will have your own trial caseload and be accountable for the care of patients on these studies.
- Great opportunity to bring your care and commitment to our teams striving to provide world class care to people with a diagnosis of cancer?
- In 2015 the city was rated the third best city in the world in the Mercer Quality of Living survey.
- Auckland region is home to over 1.5 million people; a blend…
- Clinical Nurse Specialist - Palliative care.
- Auckland City Hospital provides a state of the art facility and an exciting new environment for the provision of…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.