City Care jobs
You refined by:
Auckland District Health Board (Central Auckland) (undo)
- Clinical Nurse Specialist - Palliative care.
- Auckland City Hospital provides a state of the art facility and an exciting new environment for the provision of…
- We take pride in time efficient service delivery of good quality patient focused care.
- If you are passionate about the delivery of high quality care, teamwork…
- We have state of the art facilities and aspire to provide the highest standards of patient care and staff engagement.
- Automation and Support Services LabPLUS.
- Our location is right in the heart of Auckland city, New Zealand's most populous and diverse city.
- The Auckland District Health Board - Department of Neurology…
- As the ideal person for this role, you will have the following skills and attributes :- • NZ registration and a current Annual Practicing Certificate as a…
- Auckland City Hospital is New Zealand's largest public hospital and clinical research facility, and provides local, regional and national specialist services,…
- Auckland City Hospital is the largest Hospital in New Zealand and provides secondary and tertiary care to patients from around the country and Pacific Islands.
- What we can offer you Auckland DHB is the largest teaching hospital in New Zealand and we aspire to provide the highest standards of patient care and staff…
- In 2015 the city was rated the third best city in the world in the Mercer Quality of Living survey.
- We are committed to a partnership model of care, providing…
- You'll need to welcome challenges and be committed to providing safe high quality care to clients in accordance with accepted standards of practice and service…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.