City Care jobs
You refined by:
Hamilton, Waikato (undo)
- Ensure that all stock is handled with care.
- Bidfood Foodservice - Te Rapa - Waikato.
- We are looking for an individual who is able to work Friday and Sunday…
- The Community Nursing Service - Hamilton nursing team provides specialist community palliative care to patients and their family/whanau in their home, working…
- Handle company stock with care.
- As per the food safety guidelines defined in the HACCP manual, handle company stock with care which includes the monitoring of…
- Take appropriate care of company tools of trade.
- The primary responsibility of this role is:
- To improve Bidfood’s market Share and sales within a defined area.
- As our Channel Programme Coordinator, you’ll join our fun-loving team of marketing magicians to take care of our Channel Partners.
Southern Cross Hospitals
- Hamilton is New Zealand's largest inland city, with the longest river flowing 16km through the city.
- Be passionate about safety and excellent standards of…
- The Dermatology service provides predominantly medical dermatology care to a population of 350,000 patients and tertiary services to 850,000.
- We have a rare opportunity for an experienced and flexible Registered Nurse to join a team of professionals who are passionate about total patient care and…
- In a nutshell, we need people who care.
- Here at Health 2000, our people are what make us special and unique.
- As one of our star team members, we will offer you:
- A commitment towards excellence and quality in radiation therapy technique and patient care.
- Situated on the banks of the mighty Waikato River, Hamilton is New…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.