Civil Engineer jobs
You refined by:
Hamilton, Waikato (undo)
- Due to continued growth of the business, we are seeking an experienced Civil Engineer with a minimum of 4 years' experience based in our Hamilton office.
- 3+ years’ experience working on civil projects with exposure to utilities work.
- The Fletcher Construction Company is a leading general contractor, delivering a…
- You will have at least a PhD level qualification in coastal, ocean or earth sciences, physics or environmental/civil engineering, followed by several years'…
- Exciting projects, small enough to feel like a family but large enough to be a strong contender in the Land Development Sector.
- + Project management activities will include seeking opportunities from clients, submitting proposals, project and design management for civil infrastructure…
Tonkin + Taylor
- 15+ years' diverse experience in civil design, with an emphasis on civil structures.
- Strong delegation skills with the ability to coach and support junior…
- Morphum Environmental is an active industry leader in civil and three waters engineering, catchment management, environmental and geospatial services.
- Working with some of NZ’s most talented civil designers, modellers and engineers we will support you to deliver flagship projects that involve assessing and…
Peak Recruitment NZ
- Civil Draftsperson – Produce quality, fit-for-purpose civil drawings and project documentation on a diverse range of infrastructure projects working closely…
- Minimum of five years’ professional experience in civil engineering (transportation) discipline – preferably road network maintenance.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.