Civil Engineer Graduate jobs
You refined by:
- This role would suit someone who has just completed their degree, or is 1-2 years into a graduate programme elsewhere.
- Just imagine your future with us….
- If you are a motivated civil engineering graduate, then welcome to our team.
- Engineering placement hours to include working on civil construction projects.
- Exposure to civil construction would be highly advantageous but not essential.
- Downer is involved in many exciting ventures within the civil road industry…
Auckland City, Auckland
- This is a rare opportunity for a graduate civil engineer who is keen to develop their career in the structural design field.
- This is a great opportunity for an engineer with a civil, structural and/or 3 waters qualification and at least four years’ post-grad site or project-based…
- HEB Structures is a division of HEB Construction which is a significant player in the heavy civil and structures business and a leader in the construction of…
- An appropriate tertiary level qualification in geotechnical engineering or civil engineering.
- At least 3 years’ post-grad experience (ideally working for a…
- Work type: Permanent - Full-time.
- Categories: Engineering (all disciplines), Graduate/Cadetships, Project Management.
- Who are we looking for?
Tonkin + Taylor
Wellington City, Wellington
- BE Civil or equivalent, possibly with post graduate qualifications.
- If you value autonomy, mastery and purpose in your work and will thrive in a team…
Peak Recruitment NZ
- Hold a Civil Engineering degree, preferably with a post graduate qualification in Geotechnical Engineering.
- We are working on behalf of a number of Consulting…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.