You refined by:
- Reporting to the Executive Housekeeper you will be providing exceptional service standards and attention to details.
- Replenish guest amenities, coffee, tea.
Wellington City, Wellington
- Part Time (Minimum 8 hours).
- Ability to work on a rotating roster (including weekends and public holidays).
- Main Purpose of the Job.
- Is in charge of tidying and cleaning bedrooms, bathrooms and common areas every day.
- Contributes globally to guest satisfaction and Mercure's image through the…
- 3 – 5 years experience in a large hotel environment.
- Proven leadership to lead our team of approx.
- Strong customer experience and administrative focus.
- Working in a safe and efficient manner at all times.
- Respond to guest and management requests efficiently and politely.
- We are looking for an energetic and passionate person to join our fantastic Housekeeping team.
- The successful candidate will carry out allocated cleaning duties…
- Attend to guest maintenance requests on time and with a high standard.
- Attend Housekeeping maintenance requests ensuring rooms are delivered on time and with a…
- Participate in cleaning of rooms.
- Set up of daily worksheets for room attendants.
- Organise the team and be confident with briefing the team prior to shift start…
- Daily room allocation in the absence of the N&T Organiser, assigning the Room Attendant team rooms and tasks in conformance with business demand and hotel…
- Our Neat & Tidy Supervisors will be required to assist in the management of the day-to-day housekeeping operation, including room inspections, turndown service,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.