Mount Ruapehu, Manawatu-Wanganui
- Job Type Full Time - Permanent.
- Categories Trades, Maintenance, Facilities Management, Construction.
- 13 Nov 2019 New Zealand Daylight Time.
- Are you a warm and caring person who loves to help others Charles Upham Retirement Village in Rangiora has an opportunity for you!
- In this role you will:
Mount Maunganui, Bay of Plenty
- Event Assistants and Cleaners Required for Festival work in Tauranga!
- We are looking for event assistants and cleaning staff to assist at upcoming summer…
NZ Staff Ltd
Auckland City, Auckland
- Our Client are currently seeking hardworking, reliable and well-presented cleaning staff to join the team at Auckland Airport, providing their airline customers…
Franz Alpine Retreat
Franz Josef, West Coast
- We are looking for housekeepers/cleaners for morning cleaning work to start as soon as possible for our property Franz Alpine Retreat in the Franz Josef Glacier…
Wellington City, Wellington
- We need cleaners for multiple shifts and offer above average pay rates and flexible hours.If you are reliable, have your own transport and go the extra mile,…
- Take pride in ensuring the immaculate presentation of our facilities for our guests.
- Based at our busy tourist hub that includes a retail store, cafe and…
- Professional couple looking for a reliable, honest and easygoing student to help with some housekeeping/cleaning duties in our cosy two-bedroom unit.
Manawatu District, Manawatu-Wanganui
- Due to Fulton Hogan’s ongoing growth within the Region, we are looking for an amenities cleaner to join our team and deliver the good work Fulton Hogan is known…
ToTal Property Services Canterbury Limited
- Must be an experienced cleaner.
- Monday to FridayCity AreaStart time after 5.30pmThere is one 2 hour and one 3 hour shift available.These could be combined for…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.