Community Support Worker jobs
- We support adults of all ages with intellectual disabilities to live in their own homes and enjoy life as part of their communities.
- Here are the must haves:
- We provide 24 hour support which consists of a rotating roster Monday through to Sunday.
- Ability to communicate effectively and supportively with your…
- Hoist/mobility support experience however this can be trained.
- As a Support Worker you will be working with a variety of individuals to enable them to…
Claddagh Haven Trust
- If you are passionate about helping others and are looking for a team that will support and encourage you every step of the way - and above all else are looking…
- Clinical supervision, support and mentoring.
- Rewarding and challenging work that truly makes a difference to the community.
- What team will you work with?
Wellington City, Wellington
- Apply online with your CV, cover letter, copy of your social worker qualification and SWRB details.
- Oranga Tamariki support professional development and ongoing…
- We are an organisation that is committed to providing a first class range of community-based mental health, disability, peer, vocational, housing support and…
- This role is with our mobile service which provides support for children and young people with mental health conditions, connecting them with their communities,…
- HealthCare NZ is the leading provider of community-based Home support, rehabilitation, nursing and mental health services across New Zealand.
GOODWOOD PARK HEALTHCARE GROUP
Auckland City, Auckland
- Our organisation provides support and coaching for new learning opportunities and we take pride in developing our staff whilst also growing our services.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.