Community Support Worker jobs
- Their communication skills are limited and they require full support in the community.
- They are truly delightful to support and have a great sense of humour.
Horowhenua District, Manawatu-Wanganui
- Support people to strengthen their capacity to be safe and a valued member of their family, whanau and the community.
- Pay rates from $20.50 to $25.50.
- Preferably hoist/mobility support experience.
- As a Support Worker you will be working to enable people to participate in meaningful activities in the community,…
- A warm and friendly personality, a reasonable level of physical fitness, and the desire to support othersA great attitude and desire to support people to reach…
- At HealthCare New Zealand, our vision is to provide the best home and community-based health, disability and rehabilitation support in New Zealand.
- As a support worker you will be working with a variety of individuals to enable them to participate in meaningful activities in the community, support with…
- Our organisation works in partnership with adults and youth in Otago, Southland and Central Otago who need some support in their lives to achieve their goals.
Claddagh Haven Trust
- If you are passionate about helping others and are looking for a team that will support and encourage you every step of the way - and above all else are looking…
Presbyterian Support East Coast
- Enliven provides support services for older people so they can live and enjoy life as a valued part of our community.
- A supportive, well-resourced service.
- We are proud to be one of the Hauraki’s largest employers, and value highly skilled, community focussed individuals to support this kaupapa.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.