Community Support Worker jobs
You refined by:
- Aiding clients in residential supported living facilities - supporting them in the community to enable them to function more safely and independently.
- Support worker, aged care worker, supervisor, customer service.
- This role will be responsible for assisting health care and support teams in the provision…
- Hopefully we can work together to help each other, the community and NZ as a whole.
- There will be many different types of roles that you might be able to assist…
JW Medical Centres Pty Ltd
Tararua District, Manawatu-Wanganui
- Serving rural town and surrounds - 3,500 patient baseClinic provides an expanded range of services - good support networkPrimary care base modelTwo-bed primary…
- Networking opportunities to connect to other Childcare Workers and ongoing teacher support.
- The total benefit for a childcare worker and untrained teachers is …
- Disability services & support organisation in Christchurch.
- Our client supports adults of all ages with intellectual disabilities to live in their own homes &…
Wellington City, Wellington
- Join our community of educators at Randstad Education for 2020!
- We have years of experience placing teachers and support staff within all sectors of the…
- Join our community of educators at Randstad Education!
- We have years of experience placing teachers and support staff within all sectors of the education…
- Supervising the support workers caring for the child.
- Geneva Healthcare is New Zealand’s trusted experts in illness, injury & disability support.
We have removed 6 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.