Community Support Worker jobs
You refined by:
Unlisted Company (undo)
- We support adults of all ages with intellectual disabilities to live in their own homes and enjoy life as part of their communities.
- Here are the must haves:
- As a support worker, your duties will include:
- Supporting community members with personal cares.
- Doing other supporting tasks around the community.
- Like many others we are in search of caregivers, nurses, home support workers and have these available roles:
- Home Support Workers - supporting residents in our…
- You will collaborate with family, friends and other support workers to create pathways into a typical life in the community.
- We seek a skilled and highly motivated team of casual and permanent residential support workers to join our Auckland Based team.
- The main purpose of the role:
- You will also be supported by our experienced team of support workers and clinical management in your practice and existing linkages with our partners in mental…
- The role is community based and focuses on providing strengths based support services and activities by working collaboratively with young people identifying…
- 5 years’ experience working in the field that relates to: homelessness, social work, nursing, psychology, mental health, alcohol and other drugs, occupational…
- To make this happen he needs a motivated, fun, support worker who will take the time to get to know him, his interests and talents.
- The capacity to provide intensive, often long-term support based on these goals.
- The successful candidate will work with a Housing Specialist to assist people…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.