Community Support Worker jobs
You refined by:
Christchurch, Canterbury (undo)
- Aiding clients in residential supported living facilities - supporting them in the community to enable them to function more safely and independently.
Claddagh Haven Trust
- If you are passionate about helping others and are looking for a team that will support and encourage you every step of the way - and above all else are looking…
- The ability to work alongside a diverse range of people with different support needs.
- As a Support Worker, the role requires you to provide supervision and…
- Crisis Resolution provides a 24 hour service assessing the needs and providing treatment and support to clients experiencing psychiatric crisis.
- Disability services & support organisation in Christchurch.
- Our client supports adults of all ages with intellectual disabilities to live in their own homes &…
- Mornings and/or afternoon shifts, working alongside a support worker.
- We are looking for a registered nurse who can work mornings and/or afternoon shifts,…
- Join our community of educators at Randstad Education!
- We have years of experience placing teachers and support staff within all sectors of the education…
- Assisting the client to access the community.
- We are looking for a dynamic, energetic and conscientious individual that can support our client living with…
- We pair support workers with residents near their own home and where you might have skills the residnet needs.
- Supporting people in their homes.
- This includes registered nurses, healthcare assistants/caregivers, support workers to name a few.
- Do you want employer support at any time of day?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.