Community Support Worker jobs
- We thank you for your support in providing this preliminary information to us as part of this process, so we can continue doing everything we can to ensure we…
- We are proud to be one of the Hauraki’s largest employers, and value highly skilled, community focussed individuals to support this kaupapa.
- We provide 1:1 support within their family homes and to access their communities.
- The ability to use technology effectively to communicate with the team, and to…
- The social worker provides comprehensive assessments, social work support and settlement support to former refugees settling in New Zealand to regain control of…
- This role is with our mobile service which provides support for children and young people with mental health conditions, connecting them with their communities,…
- The role involves assisting our client to achieve his goals by providing support with:
- We're looking for a caregiver to support our client with Traumatic Brain…
- A warm and friendly personality, a reasonable level of physical fitness, and the desire to support othersA great attitude and desire to support people to reach…
Presbyterian Support East Coast
- Enliven provides support services for older people so they can live and enjoy life as a valued part of our community.
- A supportive, well-resourced service.
North Shore City, Auckland
- IDEA Services supports adults of all ages with intellectual disabilities to live in their own homes and enjoy life as part of their communities.
- The Social worker provides comprehensive assessments, social work support and settlement support to former refugees settling in New Zealand to regain control of…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.