Community Support Worker jobs
- Crisis Resolution provides a 24 hour service assessing the needs and providing treatment and support to clients experiencing psychiatric crisis.
GOODWOOD PARK HEALTHCARE GROUP
Auckland City, Auckland
- Our organisation provides support and coaching for new learning opportunities and we take pride in developing our staff whilst also growing our services.
North Shore City, Auckland
- IDEA Services supports adults of all ages with intellectual disabilities to live in their own homes and enjoy life as part of their communities.
- As a support worker, your duties will include:
- Supporting community members with personal cares.
- Doing other supporting tasks around the community.
- We are an organisation that is committed to providing a first class range of community-based mental health, disability, peer, vocational, housing support and…
Claddagh Haven Trust
- If you are passionate about helping others and are looking for a team that will support and encourage you every step of the way - and above all else are looking…
- This role is with our mobile service which provides support for children and young people with mental health conditions, connecting them with their communities,…
- You will collaborate with family, friends and other support workers to create pathways into a typical life in the community.
- HealthCare NZ is the leading provider of community-based Home support, rehabilitation, nursing and mental health services across New Zealand.
- Work with and support clients to enhance their wellbeing.
- About the role Work alongside a passionate interdisciplinary team made up of multiple allied health…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.