- You will be enabling a voice and representation of a Māori world view in relation to ecology, biodiversity and conservation activities.
- A tertiary qualification in the fields of quantitative ecology, marine conservation or fisheries management and / or 3 years equivalent practical experience.
- We all work together each day to increase the value of conservation, contributing to the economic, social and cultural success of Aotearoa.
- Is your background in conservation, working with visitor facilities and historic assets?
- Skills and experience in working collaboratively with others to deliver…
- In many areas, iwi and community groups are leading conservation work.
- Your key focus will be leading the high performing Kawatiri team to deliver high quality…
- Have the ability to work and build successful relationships with Iwi, Whanau & Hapu to grow conservation as kaitiaki on whenua managed as public conservation…
- Significant professional and personal growth opportunity.
- Live and work in one of New Zealand's most unique and special locations.
- What's in it for you?
- Having good public relations skills, to communicate and build successful relationships with our communities, contractors, community groups, stakeholders and Iwi…
- Experience in conservation management is desirable but not essential.
- We have an amazing opportunity to lead DOC's Murihiku district and significantly…
- Your ability to work collaboratively with Environmental Services to facilitate the implementation of best practice methodologies across all biodiversity and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.