Construction jobs in Manukau City, Auckland
You refined by:
- Your experience to date will be as a project manager or Engineer’s Representative in general construction monitoring roles in civil infrastructure.
- Monitor construction progress against the agreed schedule.
- Read and interpret construction drawings and specifications confidently.
- In addition, you will be:
- You will be a tertiary qualified professional in engineering, construction, building science, property or architecture that is well aligned to construction…
- Producing designs as part of the traditional construction industry project delivery process including space programming, schematic design, detail design,…
- Our hydraulics team is a tight knit group and we’re looking for people with a collaborative nature who effectively communicate designs during design development…
- We provide surveying services for large infrastructure, construction, geodetic, topographic and cadastral projects across the region.
- Ready to make the move?
- You will have experience working on roading assets, particularly road surfacing and pavement construction and performance.
- Transport and Infrastructure at Beca.
- We’re seeking a developing professional with the ability to effectively communicate designs both during design development and for consent and construction;…
- You will be part of the ‘Auckland Environments’ team guiding our clients to effectively engage on projects including through option assessment, consenting and…
- Short to long term assignments to industrial sites as part of site based engineering teams, during the design and construction phases including regional New…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.