Construction jobs in Manukau City, Auckland
- Work on design, development, and construction stages.
- Work on the entire life cycle of projects.
- Collaborative culture from top down with flat structure.
- Detail orientated, you’ll have a strong knowledge of all aspects of land development (for residential subdivisions) from resource consent through the design and…
- Progressive Civil Contractor seeking a skilled and experienced Foreman to run their projects.
- This successful civil contractor is the Auckland leader for civil…
- You will be assisting and taking responsibility within master planning and conceptual design stages as well as working with the project team through…
- Demonstrated success in Project Engineering in the construction industry.
- Ensuring project deliverables meet with construction execution procedures, job safety…
- You will have a minimum of five years experience working on projects in New Zealand with a thorough understanding of construction processes, details and local…
- You’ll need experience in each phase of road construction from earthworks to bitumen/asphalt, with the ability to operate a Grader to a final trim standard.
- They are an established practice with a very stable workforce providing their clients with senior staff continuity from the initial concept stage through to…
- Be a part of a leading construction contractor, one of New Zealand’s fastest growing in a niche market.
- The size of the team has doubled in the last 18 months…
- Solid knowledge of construction methodology, including the ability to read and understand technical drawings and specifications.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.