You refined by:
Dunedin, Otago (undo)
- Previous experience in a road construction, preferably with Kerb & Channel or Concrete experience.
- As a major civil contracting company, we offer our clients…
- Want to work for a company who truly values their staff, has a great company culture and that will set your career in the right direction?
- Previous experience operating plant & machinery, (eg Graders, Rollers, Watercarts, Loaders) in a road construction environment.
- You’ve probably seen us around.
- Experience working within traffic management and civil construction space.
- Work type: Permanent - Full-time.
- Health, safety and well-being of our staff and the…
- This role will give you exposure to the full cycle of asphalt contracts from developing maintenance strategies, pricing, programming, planning, construction and…
- Experience working within traffic management and/or civil construction space.
- With ongoing maintenance, construction and projects we have secured, we are…
- You will manage Waters, Environmental and construction projects up to Tier 3 Detailed site investigations and lead Projects as Project Director or Project…
- Your enthusiasm and energy coupled with some parts knowledge in the construction or heavy diesel transport sector will lead to you further progression within…
- Hammerhands and experienced Construction Labourers are required by a Dunedin based construction companies to work full-time.
- Some good construction site experience.
- Have you got at least one year of experience working on construction sites in New Zealand or overseas?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.