- Excellent technical understanding of construction and construction processes.
- Preparing construction programmes and methodologies for tender submissions.
- Consistent track record in a project engineering capacity involved in the delivery of technology-based products and especially IP connected systems, as well as…
Auckland City, Auckland
- We are currently looking for a crew of civil construction workers for long term projects starting in December.
- Responsible for installing wallboards to ceilings or to interior walls of buildings and applying plaster.
- Smooth's out imperfections with trowels and shackle.
- Advise construction site management on personal security, and plan and carry out personnel protection.
- Detect and investigate theft and other unlawful acts…
- Job Type Full Time - Permanent.
- Categories Construction, Civil Engineering, Graduates.
- 24 Mar 2020 New Zealand Daylight Time.
- Topics covered include aircraft materials, aircraft design and construction, aerodynamics, propulsion, fuel, hydraulics, weapons, instruments, navigation, radar…
- Breen is a diverse construction company that operates throughout Otago.
- We are growing and have new roles available for experienced:
- During the programme, each graduate will complete three placements in three different Ryman departments (i.e. office, sales, village and construction), with at…
- We welcome people who have already started their apprenticeship with construction and residential experience.
- Our apprentices are our future!
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.