- Leadership of the pavement construction crew.
- Knowledge on pavement materials, stabilising and construction method essential.
- Ensure daily targets are meet.
- Construction administrative assistants provide construction area with broad-based administrative support to help with achieving operational goals.
- Work type: Full Time - Permanent.
- Categories: Engineering (All disciplines), Maintenance, Construction, Civil Engineering.
- Responsible for installing wallboards to ceilings or to interior walls of buildings and applying plaster.
- Smooth's out imperfections with trowels and shackle.
- We are seeking enthusiastic Architectural Graduate’s to fill long term permanent position, to join our Auckland Team.
- Must have full NZ Drivers Licence.
- We’re looking for people who want to take responsibility in their careers and get on with some serious challenging construction.
Auckland City, Auckland
- We are currently looking for a crew of civil construction workers for long term projects starting in December.
- An understanding of roading assets, particularly road surfacing and pavement construction and performance would be an advantage.
- An experienced construction programmer, you have a demonstrable history of theoretical and practical programme planning/scheduling and proficiency in project…
- We are currently looking for people to join our team with experience or an interest in landscaping/minor construction works or related trades.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.