Contact Centre jobs in Burwood
You refined by:
- We look for strong verbal communication skills, previous experience in either a contact centre, dispatch, jeopardy management or administration role.
- Please note: By applying for this role, you are submitting an expression of interest to work in our Christchurch based contact centre.
Evolve Education Group
- Support network through a team of collaborative other centre managers.
- Values are extremely important to how you run your centre.
- Apply online by using the Apply Now button below or to discuss this particular role or any future opportunities, please contact Delisha on 09 580 5318.
- Are you a highly experienced Customer Service, Contact Centre or IT Support Desk Leader with a passion for quality service and up-skilling the team you lead?
- A centre that has consistently maintained an excellent reputation.
- For any questions or a confidential chat please contact Lara Evans - firstname.lastname@example.org or…
- For further information about the role please contact Joanne Butfield, Nursing Advisor - Nursingteam@pegasus.org.nz.
- To succeed in this role you will need:
- Whilst this role is similar to a call centre, it is not your traditional call centre role as you will need to take ownership and see a customer’s enquiry…
- Our team of Allied Health Professionals work with children in their homes, early childhood centres and at our own clinics in Christchurch Central City.
- Our main focus is placing people (staff and patients alike) at the centre of everything we do.
- Apply online, or to find out more information, please contact…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.