Cook Chef jobs
You refined by:
- Someone that is assistant to the head chef and can also do prep work.
- Our Cafe in Lyall Bay needs a Junior Cook / Chefs Assistant!
- Food safety Certificate in mandatory and a qualification as a chef will be advantageous.
- At the Ultimate Care Group we promise to care.
- Developing menus with more choice introduces more complexity for chefs and Ryman Healthcare is investing in redesigning our kitchens and putting in extra…
Wellington City, Wellington
- Looking for a quality focused team player who loves to cook and have fun.
- Unsupervised work, working in a small team.
- Are you looking for a rewarding role with lots of opportunity for growth?
- Ngaio Marsh Retirement Village in Christchurch has an opportunity for you!
- You can cook, maybe not like a chef, but you can cook edible food for kids and supervise them to make proper lunches for the following day.
Auckland City, Auckland
- Looking for a reliable part time Chef / Cook who has at least one year experience, also can work in a team in European food cafe kitchen & have good knowledge…
$18 - $23 an hour
- Looking for experienced and quality staff for a range of busy hospitality venues across Christchurch.
- Positions range from part-time casual hours to full-time…
Huntly Miners Tavern
- Experienced chef who can cook good pub food.
- One of the fast growing taverns in Huntly, we are looking to add some fresh talent to our team.
Cook Brothers Bars
- About us: Bessie is a high quality, premium meat restaurant, with a difference.
- We’re bringing vibrancy and accessibility to our customers dining experience,…
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.