Customer Service jobs in Auckland City, Auckland
You refined by:
Unlisted Company (undo)
- In this role, you will be part of a multi-functional team that provides exceptional customer service solutions to a wide range of customers and problems.
- This will involve posing as a customer whilst making detailed observations of your experience, then completing a survey online about the experience.
- Face to face customer service.
- Past experience in a customer service role would be an advantage.
- This employer is looking for multiple friendly & energetic…
- Providing customer service to all car park patrons, including traffic management.
- We pride ourselves on delivering an industry-leading service to customers to…
- Excellent communication skills with a customer service flair!
- We are urgently looking for part-time wait staff to join our restaurant based in Kingsland.
- There are 15-20 hours per week of work, and when you're not delivering orders, you will also be assisting with customer service, taking orders from customers,…
- Great work ethic and a good understanding of customer service.
- You will be serving customers, welcoming them, and providing an awesome atmosphere.
- Are you a customer service expert?
- In your new role as Customer Case Manager you will take ownership of customer service cases and manage the delivery of our…
- Must have excellent customer service skills and be a friendly, personable individual.
- Feel like you are a little over the retail world of irregular hours, no…
- Outstanding customer relationship management skills.
- We fully understand our customers’ problems and created a system that simplifies the AML process for all…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.