Customer Service jobs in Auckland City, Auckland
- To be customer focused and driven to deliver excellent customer service at all times.
- Manage all aspects shift operation - Food preparation, maintain standards,…
- Great work ethic and a good understanding of customer service.
- You will be serving customers, welcoming them, and providing an awesome atmosphere.
- To succeed in this role you will need some hospitality experience, you will need to have some great customer service skills and you will need to be able to work…
- Customer service experience (desirable, but not essential).
- Create a memorable experience for the Customer.
- The job will include the following tasks and duties:
- We need a SALES SUPERSTAR to join the team and help out with our super busy Ponsonby store.
- This is a part time position and will include weekends.
- Recruit human resources (service providers) for the delivery of our online education services (i.e.
- Seek out, establish and maintain relationships with…
- Some retail/customer service background would be preferable.
- We are a merchandising vacancy in Beachlands.
- We require someone living in Beachlands for this role…
- Assisting with customer service in store.
- Providing quality customer service at the door.
- Delivering pizzas and other products to customers.
- The role will be engaging new customers and promoting the benefits of the products we have on offer.
- We work with major brands and clients across New Zealand…
- Some retail background/customer service background will be preferable.
- This employer has a couple of merchandising vacancies in Albany and Wairau Park.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.