Customer Service jobs in Auckland City, Auckland
- Face to face customer service.
- Past experience in a customer service role would be an advantage.
- We are looking for multiple friendly & energetic customer…
- Face-to-face or phone-based customer service experience is important and you'll thrive in a KPI-driven workplace.
- Here's what you'll do most days:
- Any previous customer service or hospitality experience would be a bonus.
- This employer is looking for a reliable, friendly and hardworking student to work…
- We are looking for a responsible and reliable Customer Service Representative for a busy service station in Manurewa.
- Must work well in a team environment.
- A passion for providing excellent customer service.
- Our Customer Service Professionals are highly regarded and a key part of our business, often providing the…
- Our customers are assured of a professional service which take into account customer requirements, with our aim being to tailor our services to meet the their…
Mount Wellington, Auckland
- The role also has Service desk responsibilities include user support and customer service for our companies computer hardware, applications and platforms.
- Provide efficient and friendly service for guest registration and departure.
- This is a Part time role on a 7 day rotating roster.
- We love what we do.
- Deliver a high standard of service when dealing with products, sales and catering for customer needs.
- Previous experience in food preparation, retail sales and…
- Experience in customer service is preferred, but not essential.
- Interacting with customers (including taking orders and serving them).
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.