Customer Service jobs in Auckland City, Auckland
- Excellent communication & customer service skills (written and verbal).
- Experience in customer services or call centre environments is a plus!
- You should be responsible, attentive to customer needs, and committed to providing excellent service.
- Fill fuel to customer car & Filling up LPG Bottle.
- This employer needs the help of a student for a casual part-time on call customer service assistant role.
- Students need experience in customer service and you…
- Serving customers from the till.
- Fantastic customer service skills - similar experience is an advantageous, as you must understand what great hospitality looks…
- Experience in a customer facing role (not essential).
- This role will focus on the needs of our customers.
- Providing advice to our customers about our equipment …
- Be providing all customers with excellent customer service.
- Dealing with customer queries and issues.
- Keeping up to date with the latest technology to assist…
- You place the customer at the centre of everything that you do; exceeding their expectations and ensuring that they are delighted with the service they receive.
- Customer service experience is preferred, but not essential.
- This busy restaurant requires wait staff!
- Your tasks and duties will be:
- Experience in customer service is preferred but not necessarily required.
- Creating a warm, welcoming environment for our customers.
- We are looking for part-time staff to join the team for weekdays and weekends.
- Previous experience in the food/hospitality industry would be an advantage but…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.