Customer Service jobs in Auckland City, Auckland
You refined by:
Unlisted Company (undo)
- This employer needs the help of a student for a casual part-time on call customer service assistant role.
- Students need experience in customer service and you…
- This leading NZ mobile ice cream company is looking for one part time driver for Te Atatu.
- All applicants must have a suitable drivers licence.
- Are you passionate about sales and providing the best customer experience every time?
- I'm looking at you!
- Are you a winner and looking for your next best retail…
Mount Wellington, Auckland
- The ideal candidate should have some customer service experience and some kitchen hand experience, though this is not essential.
- Full training will be provided.
- Great work ethic and a good understanding of customer service.
- You will be serving customers, welcoming them, and providing an awesome atmosphere.
- Our dedicated Kitchen team are looking for an experienced and reliable Kitchen Hand to join them on a casual basis, delivering excellent service to our…
- Some retail/customer service background would be preferable.
- We have a merchandising vacancy in a super market in Westgate.
- A car and license are essential.
- Excellent communication & customer service skills (written and verbal).
- Experience in customer services or call centre environments is a plus!
- You should be responsible, attentive to customer needs, and committed to providing excellent service.
- Fill fuel to customer car & Filling up LPG Bottle.
- Maintaining a high level of call quality and customer service to ensure compliance to customer service standards.
- So if this sounds like you, apply now!
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.