Customer Service jobs in Auckland City, Auckland
You refined by:
Green Cross Health (undo)
- Customer service focus to meet external and internal customer needs.
- Flexible, adaptable and good customer empathy.
- Both Part Time, 8 to 16 hours per week.
- A professional attitude, great customer service and a meticulous eye for detail.
- This is a role that requires quick thinking, accurate data entry and excellence…
- This role requires looking after the needs of all existing and new customers and providing support in the whole cosmetic area.
- We provide both Urgent Care and General Practice services, are open 8am - 8pm everyday including weekends and public holidays.
- If so, we want to hear from you!
- You will manage competing priorities such as completing the month-end process and balance sheet reconciliations inclusive of analysis and interpretation of…
- Our customers expect exceptional service.
- Providing product advice to customers.
- With exciting promotions, exclusive events, new product releases and training…
- Apart of the day to day is communicating with various managers by email and over the phone, so the confidence to uphold great service to all our customers is…
- Life Pharmacy Sylvia Park is a health, beauty and wellness retailer, our in store teams are committed to providing the highest level of retail service to all…
- As a Pharmacist you will be contributing to the dispensary operations in-store to meet business and customer needs whilst complying with legislative, health and…
- Previous sales and customer service experience is essential.
- You will be sales driven, able to demonstrate your passion for skincare and be fantastic at…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.