Customer Service jobs in Auckland City, Auckland
- Moderate customer service experience - Face to face or call centre.
- Coordinate and provide customers with a fast and accurate service.
- Whats in it for you?
- At least a year’s exposure in administration or a similar customer service type role.
- Our client is a New Zealand architectural practice, offering design…
- Quality Assurance - Monitor queues, track inbound calls and service all compliance.
- Customer Service - Understand customers needs and deliver outcomes to the…
- It will be your job to translate technical wins into the language of customer value to generate interest and qualified client opportunities.
- Launch your career in the financial services world!
- Our people are passionate about improving the financial wellbeing of New Zealanders and committed to…
- Contribute to timely and accurate reporting of key service performance metrics.
- This Queue Administrator role is an opportunity to build the queue…
- Part Time Accounts Administrator in West Auckland.
- This exciting new part time permanent role has arisen to work in the Education Sector.
- You will have a keen commercial curiosity and empathy for the customer so you can share content that resonates and generates demand.
- What you'll get in return.
- Exceptional sales and customer service skills, positive attitude and brand promoter.
- They are proud of high-quality products and customer service and are a…
- Due to growth, they are looking to recruit for a commercial broker support to ensure their continued levels of high customer service and care.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.