Customer Service jobs in Auckland City, Auckland
- Liaise with customers regarding job time frames and follow up.
- Work for this leading company in entrance automation systems in a fast paced coordination role.
- Must have strong customer service experience.
- Strong customer service skills are essential.
- Permanent HR Support Officer role based in Tauranga.
- A personal ownership and pride on your delivery service.
- Our client specialises in providing outstanding monitoring services utilising leading edge technology.
- Successful provisioning of monitoring services to customers.
- Provide an excellent level of customer service.
- Respond to alerts generated by monitoring equipment…
- You will liaise with underwriters and clients and ensure that the senior brokers are kept in the loop at all times while maintaining the highest levels of…
- Global specialist in international payment solution & services.
- Develop and maintain in-depth knowledge of industry expertise regarding payment gateways,…
- Continuous monitoring of existing merchants, ensuring products and services offered to customers are legal.
- As part of your responsibility you will liaise with…
- Develop and deliver compelling customer presentations, business value propositions, demonstrations and proof-of-concepts that link directly with customers needs…
- As part of the Internal Sales & Technical Support team, you will be responsible for providing an outstanding level of service to national customers and external…
- Join a company recognised worldwide as a premium service provider.
- Good understanding of financials, specifically budget preparation, managing portfolio to a…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.