Customer Service jobs in Auckland City, Auckland
- Previous customer service experience in a contact centre or office environment.
- You will take inbound phone calls and emails which are pure customer service (no…
- Previous, proven customer service experience.
- Make all customers aware of all products and services where applicable.
- Staff mobile phone plans and discounts.
- Have proven customer service experience, in a contact centre environment.
- Providing an excellent customer experience to both internal and external customers.
- Take inbound customer service calls!
- General customer service queries from consumers and some store employees.
- Start ASAP on 18th November or 2nd December.
- Previous proven customer service experience.
- Ensure all after call work and customer follow up is accurate and completed in a timely manner.
- Assist customers with accessing online portal.
- Always deliver service of superior quality to any existing and prospective clients.
- What’s in it for you?
- A strong focus on customer service.
- This part-time role will be supporting a team with a high-volume of data entry in a fast-paced service delivery environment.
- Problem solving & answering general customer service queries.
- Exceptional communication & customer service skills – verbal & written.
- Day to day you will be:
- The administration manager is part of the Strategic Leadership Team and is responsible for a variety of administrative tasks across administration, Regulatory…
- Deliver service of superior quality to any existing and prospective clients at all times.
- Our client is an award winning KiwiSaver Provider that pride…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.