Customer Service jobs in Auckland City, Auckland
- Busy building their high performing team to take the business into international markets, their continued growth has created the need for a dedicated supply…
- Genuine drive for delivering exceptional customer service.
- Speaking to a diverse range of customers.
- The Role: Taking inbound phone calls from new and existing…
- Recruiting for business development, sales, relationship management, digital and customer service focused roles.
- Day to day you will:
- They promote an excellent work culture and have exceptional customer service.
- Solid work experience within a customer service and/ or sales environment.
- Previous proven customer service experience.
- Ensure all after call work and customer follow up is accurate and completed in a timely manner.
- Excellent customer services skills with the ability to resolve complaints.
- Previous experience in both administration and customer service, ideally within…
- Analyse the capabilities of existing customer delivery systems and platforms and identify opportunities to enhance existing services to improve service delivery…
- Must have customer service experience.
- Answering queries and offering exceptional customer service regarding virus software protection issues customers are…
- Calculate redundancies, long service leave, retirement allowances. days in lieu, PAYE, allowances etc. when required.
- In short, the role is diverse one!
- Innovate marketing programmes to increase customer satisfaction.
- They are passionate about their service and products; they work along some of the best…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.