Customer Service jobs in Auckland City, Auckland
- Customer service focus to meet external and internal customer needs.
- Flexible, adaptable and good customer empathy.
- Both Part Time, 8 to 16 hours per week.
- This role requires looking after the needs of all existing and new customers and providing support in the whole cosmetic area.
- You will manage competing priorities such as completing the month-end process and balance sheet reconciliations inclusive of analysis and interpretation of…
- Apart of the day to day is communicating with various managers by email and over the phone, so the confidence to uphold great service to all our customers is…
- A professional attitude, great customer service and a meticulous eye for detail.
- This is a role that requires quick thinking, accurate data entry and excellence…
- As a health, beauty and wellness retailer, our instore teams will need to demonstrate the values and commitment to provide the best experience to all our…
- We take pride in going that extra mile for our customers.
- The dispensing and health services we provide encompasses bowel health screening, pharmacist…
- Our customers expect exceptional service.
- Providing product advice to customers.
- With exciting promotions, exclusive events, new product releases and training…
- Previous sales and customer service experience is essential.
- We are looking for people who are passionate and committed to providing the best service and…
- Strive to meet and greet your customers to create an engaging experience.
- Our pharmacy has a full range of dispensary services that include blister packing,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.