Customer Service jobs in Auckland City, Auckland
- You place the customer at the centre of everything that you do; exceeding their expectations and ensuring that they are delighted with the service they receive.
- Have prior experience in a customer service environment (preferably in retail / sales).
- Know how to listen well and ask probing questions to best understand how…
- Previous experience working in retail or customer service is essential (plus a contactable reference for that experience).
- This is a part time role with hours.
- Handle inbound and outbound calls, and build effective relationships with customers and advisors.
- This is an exciting opportunity that will see you managing new…
- We're looking for an all-rounder well versed in both import and export who can focus on providing the best customer service and solutions for their lucrative…
- Collaborate with various Watercare departments to ensure we meet our statutory, corporate and customer-focused obligations; Ensuring contracts are carried out…
- Above all, you will have a strong customer ethos that will leave your clientele feeling as though they are second to none by delivering 'service as you like it'…
- Experience is not needed as training is provided, but you must be cheerful with a customer service focus!
- We are looking for a Delivery driver/ Kitchen staff to…
- Some retail/customer service background would be preferable.
- The job entails looking after one of our clients products in the store : Restocking shelves,…
- A strong customer service focus.
- We are looking for an experienced and confident Senior Kitchen Designer to be a key member of our team.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.