Customer Service jobs in Burwood
- 2 years’ experience in a similar customer service/receptionist role.
- We are after a great team player and communicator with a knack for ensuring our customers…
- Previous customer service experience is a must, and a knowledge of financial services products and processes would be an advantage.
- In fact, we're unique.
- Ability to develop loyal customer relationships.
- James, Customer service representative (sales).
- We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and…
- Excellent customer service is one of our top priorities and you'll share our vision, making sure every customer who enters our facility has a great time with…
Christchurch City, Canterbury
- Bidfood recognises those who thrive on using their initiative and delivering a high quality service.
- Bidfood is at the forefront of the foodservice market in…
- Our team are hard-working, customer focused professionals wanting to do the right thing by our customers.
- Ability to provide timely service support as needed.
- Customer Service, queries & product and service information.
- Refrigerated company needs a well organised, experienced Customer Service Representative to join…
- You are a customer service champion.
- In our eyes as a customer service advocate, your communication game needs to be a strong!
- We're offering more than a job.
- Unrelenting dedication to customer success.
- We have a deep commitment to providing the best service and support in the industry.
- Fluency in Japanese a plus.
- If you have experience in retail, hospitality, sales or customer service, then you could be a Travel Consultant with Flight Centre.
- Who We’re Looking For.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.