Customer Service jobs in Chartwell, Waikato
You refined by:
- You'll be part of BUSIT's customer focus team, working on the customer service counter, providing bus journey planning advice and selling and topping up BUSIT…
- Have at least 1 years customer service experience?
- Are you passionate about customer service and confident approaching shoppers?
- A little bit about you.
- Can you provide our customers with exceptional customer service while being the face of our brand?
- Do you LOVE Jay Jays?
- Then why not join us for Christmas!
- This is a key role that is all about providing our customers with friendly, helpful service.
- Welcoming customers to our store.
- Looking for some customer service representatives.
- Commit to deliver excellent client service;
- Answer inbound calls and emails efficiently within guidelines;
- Portraying excellent customer service skills when helping our customers with a variety of produce selections.
- Our customers love fresh fruit and veggies!
- Serving customers and taking orders.
- If you think you can multi-task, have strong communication skills, customer service skills and are very outgoing and…
- Experienced in/Comfortable with face to face/over-the-counter customer service.
- We are looking for driven individuals who thrive in a fast paced customer…
- Portraying excellent customer service skills when helping our customers with their meat selections.
- Joining Countdown Te Rapa is more than just taking on a new…
- We are looking for someone with outstanding customer service skills, personal flair and a positive "can do" attitude to join our team as a Promotions Host on a…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.