Customer Service jobs in Chartwell, Waikato
- Our teams are highly diverse and come from a wide range of backgrounds including retail, hospitality, financial services and more, but what connects us is our…
- You will provide exceptional customer service, be great at maximising sales and will take pride in maintaining the store presentation.
- A fun place to work!!
Autograph / Beme
- Autograph currently has an opportunity for a Sales Assistant who has a passion for fashion and is flare for customer service.
- *DON'T MISS OUT – APPLY NOW**.
- The ability to connect with customers.
- Do you consider yourself a confident sales enthusiast?
- We are looking for energetic, vibrant and positive sales people to…
- If you are a sales superstar, then we want you!
- We are looking for a part time Retail Assistant for our Hamilton store.
- Connect with our customers by providing superior and personalised service.
- Driven to perform, meet performance targets and uphold service standards.
- A minimum of 12 months customer service and cash handling experience is essential for the successful applicant.
- A passion for people and a determination to ensure customers always get exceptional service.
- If you are passionate about customer service, unique products and…
- Provide a high level of customer service to customers collecting goods from the back dock and to other Harvey Norman staff you will liaise with on a day-to-day…
- If you are interested in the farming sector and have a genuine love of customer service and providing great advice to your clients we would love to hear from…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.