Customer Service jobs in Chartwell, Waikato
You refined by:
Unlisted Company (undo)
- Proactively and collaboratively working with PSD teams and other ACC stakeholders using a customer focussed approach to deliver timely and fit for purpose…
- Wicked customer service skills, the ability to work in a team and a sense of humor are essential.
- If you are reliable, fast learner, hard worker,enjoy customer…
- Customer Service and Sales are a must!
- Are you a sales superstar?
- We are looking for summer casuals to help cover our busy back to school period over January…
- Ensuring the safety of customers.
- Delivering high levels of customer service for sometimes large groups of people are all key aspects of the role.
- A passion for people and a determination to ensure customers always get exceptional service.
- Prior experience in retail or similar highly customer focused role.
- You will have demonstrated experience with providing excellent customer service.
- You must be operationally focused as this is a hands’ on client service role…
- Experienced in customer service - only exemplary customer service skills will be considered.
- We not only makes the best pizzas and provides the best service to…
- Manage other responsibilities/ categories that maybe assigned such as Services, Chemical and Production Consumables.
- Key accountabilities include the following:
- Reporting to the COO, you will lead the Planning, Logistics and Purchasing Departments to deliver a stable production plan, World Class Customer Services Levels…
We have removed 2 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.