Customer Service jobs in Chartwell, Waikato
- Providing great customer service and using good communication skills.
- Creating outfits and styling the customers.
- Flexible around your university studies.
- Follow all customer service policies, including appropriate and efficient escalation of enquiries and/or complaints.
- This is the gig for you!
- Combine your automotive & retail experience with your great customer service skills - join the Supercheap Auto Cambridge team.
- We don’t just sell products;
- If you have experience in retail, hospitality, sales or customer service, then you could be a Travel Consultant with Flight Centre.
- Paid volunteer day a year.
- Provide an excellent level of customer service and drive a customer service culture across the store.
- Direct and motivate a team within a busy Quick Service…
- Assisting with customer service in store.
- Providing quality customer service at the door.
- Delivering pizzas and other products to customers.
We have removed 1 job posting very similar to those already shown. To see the additional result, you may repeat your search with the omitted job posting included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.