Customer Service jobs in Chartwell, Waikato
- You will be working in a positive team environment with a drive to give the best customer service.
- Reporting to the Operations Manager, you will be responsible…
- Previous customer service or retail experience.
- Assist customers with queries, and ensure you provide a first-class service.
- The Head of Supply Chain & Production role is responsible for ensuring the Supply Chain and Workshop teams are aligned to the GEA wide approach towards customer…
- Customer service to your sellers and buyers.
- Our client's business is dynamic and has a culture like no other.We are a professional, forward thinking and…
- Ensure that your team demonstrates outstanding customer service daily.
- Lead your team of 7+ to provide excellent customer service, including store presentation…
Nick Scali Furniture
- The key focus of this role is to maximise sales opportunities while providing an excellent standard of customer service at all times.
- With manufacturing sites in Hamilton and Taupo, Distribution Centres in Wellington, Christchurch and Auckland, a high performing Customer Service Team in…
- A commitment to providing excellence in guest service.
- We employ more than 350 people across more than 75 different job types in our casino, bars, restaurants,…
- To be customer focused and driven to deliver excellent customer service at all times.
- If you do have prior customer service experience that's great!
- As a Customer Service Officer, you will be dealing with a broad range of banking queries and requests.
- The friendly team work hard together to ensure we deliver…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.